Meet Phil’s good friend and fellow analytical expert, Barry, on this episode of Digital Marketing Tech Talk. Phil will explain how to remedy the common problem of spending a lot of time on a blog post and never seeing it appear in Google search results. Barry also gives his valued feedback on SEO and the podcast as a whole. Don’t miss a chance to get your posts back on the map!
3 Key Takeaways
- My suggested new plugin for blog posts will be a little more difficult to operate, but the results will be well worth it. Hang in there.
- I offer FREE classes on SEO, with both intermediate and beginner groups, to anyone who wants to sign up. Learn more about this opportunity in today’s episode.
- Google Search Console is a separate aspect from Google Analytics; learn to use it as an equally valuable resource!
Listen to the Full Episode
[0:20] Phil introduces today’s guest, Barry, and explains the common difficulty of clients spending time on a blog post with no rewards
[2:47] Start by visiting Google Search Console, a separate aspect from Google Analytics
[5:33] Use the new up-and-coming plugin called Rank Math to get your post indexed quickly and efficiently
- “Rank Math may be a little more difficult, but the results are head-over-heels.” -Phil Reinhardt
[11:28] Barry gives his thoughts on Phil’s podcast coaching information
[12:52] The “Aha moments:” Phil explains the reason he loves hosting SEO groups
- “This is why I like doing what I do; I like sharing these nuggets and seeing the aha moments, seeing their faces light up.” -Phil Reinhardt
[14:10] Phil explains his SEO meetings, how they help you, and how you can gain his help
- “I’m a firm believer that the more good you do, the more you give, the more is going to come back to you.” -Phil Reinhardt
Look up an SEO meeting with Phil on meetup.com
Contact Phil: email@example.com